Isang pananaliksik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isang pananaliksik

Isang Pananaliksik tungkol sa mga Artistang nakatapos at Hindi nakatapos ng pag-aaral

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a sample letter of request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikipimentel

a sample letter of request Empty
PostSubject: a sample letter of request   a sample letter of request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:20 pm

Here is a sample letter of request:

Your Return Address

[Date]

Mr./Ms. J. Smith XYZ Company 123 Sesame Street Your Town, Your State Zip Code/Postal Code

Dear Mr./Ms. Smith:

Re: Request for an Interview

My name is [your name here] and I am writing to request an interview to discuss available positions in the [name of department] with your company. [If you were referred to the company by someone you know, be sure to include this information here. "James Ray, who is an employee in your Sales Department, suggested that I contact you."]

I am a graduate of [name of educational institution you attended] and I have [x] years of experience in the field of [name of industry or field of study]. I am currently looking for new employment opportunities and I would like to have the opportunity to discuss how my skills and abilities can be of benefit to your company.

I will contact you by phone next week to set up a convenient time when I can discuss my qualifications. I will bring my resume with me at that time. If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact me by phone at [area code and number here]. I can also be reached by e-mail at [your e-mail address here].

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request, and I will be in touch with you soon.

Sincerely,

[Your Name Here]
Back to top Go down
orangeclash

a sample letter of request Empty
PostSubject: letter of request/interview   a sample letter of request I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:35 pm

February 5 2009

Greetings!

We are college students from the University of Sto. Tomas. We would like to take some of your time in answering our questions. Your answers will be a great help for on our thesis in Filipino. Our main topic is….
Back to top Go down

a sample letter of request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isang pananaliksik :: Conference Hall :: Conference Room-
Jump to: