Isang pananaliksik
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Isang pananaliksik

Isang Pananaliksik tungkol sa mga Artistang nakatapos at Hindi nakatapos ng pag-aaral

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart Evangelista sore at Nikki Gil? May 13, 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ran_ile08

Heart Evangelista sore at Nikki Gil?  May 13, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Heart Evangelista sore at Nikki Gil? May 13, 2008   Heart Evangelista sore at Nikki Gil?  May 13, 2008 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:16 pm

IS it true Heart Evangelista is sore at Nikki Gil who replaced her as Sunsilk endorser? “I don’t really know what happened to that at hindi ko na rin inalam ang back story,” says Nikki at the launching of her new album, “Nikki Gil: Hear My Heart.”

“Basta Unilever called me to endorse the product and I believe in it so I accepted it. Heart and I saw each other later in Boracay and okay naman kami. It was never brought up.”

The last time we talked to her, she admitted being wooed by Geoff Eigenmann. Did they ever go steady? “No, let’s just say we’re better off as friends. Ganyan talaga ang tadhana kasi we’re both busy naman. He’s in ‘Lobo’ and I’m with Maricel Soriano in ‘Florinda’ where I play my most dramatic role so far as a battered child.

I’m also in my last year at the Ateneo, majoring in English lit and I have to finish my thesis which is about fostering reading aware ness. Tapos, busy pa ako with my new album sa EMI, so better na ring wala munang lovelife.”

Nikki continues to co-host “ASAP” and do VJ work for MYX. She also just returned from Hong Kong where she represented the country in the opening of the It’s a Small World ride in Disneyland. “It’s my third stint with Disney after I helped promote ‘High School Musical 1 and 2’ with them. VIP treatment talaga kami ng other Asian stars na kasama ko in Hong Kong. We were spoiled and I felt like a real star. Sabi ko nga, aba, I can get used to this. Ibang-iba ang treatment nila at alagang-alaga ako. I even stayed in a hotel suite. Five days ako roon attending rehearsals, presscons and the actual performance. I hope it opens doors for me to do other projects abroad.”

She’s very proud of her new album. She herself wrote the lyrics for the title song about unrequited love, “Hear My Heart,” with her younger sister Danela doing the music. The LP has 12 cuts. Aside from “Hear My Heart,” the other original song is “Friday” (also from Danela) and the rest are covers: “If You’re Not The One” (Daniel Beddingfield), “So Much In Love” (Sheena Easton), “Buses and Trains” (Bachelor Girl), “Let Me Be The One” (The Carpenters), “I Just Want To Be Your Everything” (Andy Gibb), “When Did You Fall In Love With Me” (Chris Rice), “On My Knees” (Jackie Velasquez), “Don’t Let Me Be Lonely Tonight” (James Taylor) and “Million Miles” (Joey Albert). It’ll be officially launched on May 24 at Trinoma Mall, 6 p.m.

“Two years in the making ang album at mas hands-on in choosing the songs and in the production, pati sa photos on the jacket. I want it all to show that I grew up and am now more mature. I hope it strikes a stronger connection between me and the listeners.”

http://www.dpinoyweb.com/2008/05/13/heart-evangelista-sore-at-nikki-gil

pirat rabbit
Back to top Go down

Heart Evangelista sore at Nikki Gil? May 13, 2008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Isang pananaliksik :: Conference Hall :: Conference Room-
Jump to: